360 Internet Security
This page is about 360 Internet Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall 360 Internet Security from your computerQihu 360 Software Co., Ltd.
. More information on Qihu 360 Software Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.360safe.com
to get more details about 360 Internet Security on Qihu 360 Software Co., Ltd.'s website. Usually the 360 Internet Security program is placed in the C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling 360 Internet Security is C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called 360sd.exe and occupies 3.32 MB (3476912 bytes).
360 Internet Security is composed of the following executables which take 19.07 MB (19991728
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 360Quart.exe (1.15 MB)
- 360rp.exe (459.92 KB)
- 360rps.exe (217.92 KB)
- 360sd.exe (3.32 MB)
- 360sdrun.exe (267.43 KB)
- 360sdToasts.exe (227.43 KB)
- 360sdupd.exe (571.93 KB)
- 360SkinMgr.exe (1.14 MB)
- dep360.exe (3.30 MB)
- DumpUper.exe (266.43 KB)
- feedback.exe (1.36 MB)
- Uninst.exe (579.42 KB)
- upgrade.exe (579.42 KB)
- UpTip.exe (1.33 MB)
- WscControl.exe (301.01 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (223.44 KB)
- 360BoxLd.exe (136.43 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (1.54 MB)
- 360SPTOOL.exe (146.43 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (749.42 KB)
- 360UDiskGuard.exe (276.44 KB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (261.06 KB)
- TraceClean.exe (682.43 KB)
- TraceHelper.exe (122.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12400
of 360 Internet Security. Click on the links below for other 360 Internet Security versions:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall 360 Internet Security.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall 360 Internet Security:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\360 Internet Security
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security\360AvFlt.dll
- C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security\360AvFlt.sys
- C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security\360Base.dll
- C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security\360Common.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
360 Internet Security is a program by Qihu 360 Software Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall 360 Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 360 Internet Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 360 Internet Security or simply click the Search field and type in "360 Internet Security". The 360 Internet Security program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 360 Internet Security in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 360 Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 360 Internet Security:
- The publisher is: http://www.360safe.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 360 Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Internet Security by Qihu 360 Software Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 Internet Security by Qihu 360 Software Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360 Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:00:16.590