360 File Guard
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall 360 File Guard for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall 360 File Guard from your computer360 Security Center
. Go over here
for more information on 360 Security Center. Click on http://www.360.cn
to get more data about 360 File Guard on 360 Security Center's website. 360 File Guard is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\360\360DocProtect folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing 360 File Guard is C:\Program Files\360\360DocProtect\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. 360DocProtect.exe is the 360 File Guard's main executable file and it occupies close to 930.59 KB (952928 bytes) on disk.
360 File Guard contains of the executables below. They take 7.63 MB (7998075
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DumpUper.exe (620.41 KB)
- uninst.exe (410.75 KB)
- 360DocProtect.exe (930.59 KB)
- 360Feedback.exe (529.91 KB)
- 360ScreenCapture.exe (569.41 KB)
- 360teslacryptdecoder.exe (941.46 KB)
- DocProtect.exe (3.72 MB)
This web page is about 360 File Guard version 188.8.131.521
only. You can find below info on other application versions of 360 File Guard:
...click to view all...
360 File Guard is an application released by the software company 360 Security Center. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall 360 File Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete 360 File Guard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 360 File Guard or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 File Guard". The 360 File Guard application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 360 File Guard in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding 360 File Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 360 File Guard:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.360.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\360\360DocProtect\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 360 File Guard.
8. After removing 360 File Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 File Guard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 File Guard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 360 File Guard by 360 Security Center from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 File Guard by 360 Security Center is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360 File Guard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 02:05:08.547