360 Browser is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall 360 Browser from your PC360 Security Center
. Go over here
where you can get more info on 360 Security Center. 360 Browser is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\360browser\Browser\Application folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\360browser\Browser\Application\184.108.40.206\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 360 Browser. The application's main executable file is labeled 360browser.exe and occupies 2.23 MB (2335560 bytes).
360 Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.81 MB (6092432
bytes) on disk.
- 360browser.exe (2.23 MB)
- setup.exe (3.58 MB)
This page is about 360 Browser version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other 360 Browser versions:
360 Browser has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall 360 Browser:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\360 Browser
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\360 Browser.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\360 Browser\360 Browser.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\360 Browser\Uninstall 360 Browser.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\360 Browser
360 Browser is an application marketed by the software company 360 Security Center. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase 360 Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall 360 Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 360 Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360 Browser". If it exists on your system the 360 Browser program will be found automatically. When you select 360 Browser in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 360 Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 360 Browser.
8. After uninstalling 360 Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 360 Browser by 360 Security Center from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Browser by 360 Security Center is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 360 Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:38:36.877