3 Internet is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall 3 Internet from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More details about 3 Internet can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\3 Internet directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for 3 Internet is C:\Program Files\3 Internet\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled 3 Internet.exe and it has a size of 232.41 KB (237990 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with 3 Internet. They take about 3.23 MB (3390813
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3 Internet.exe (232.41 KB)
- subinacl.exe (405.51 KB)
- uninst.exe (97.46 KB)
- devsetup.exe (240.42 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (376.52 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (376.40 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (333.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (440.34 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (440.33 KB)
- ZipIt.exe (128.00 KB)
- Colorizer.exe (240.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.002.03.35.12
of 3 Internet. You can find below a few links to other 3 Internet releases:
...click to view all...
3 Internet is an application offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users try to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase 3 Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete 3 Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 3 Internet or simply click the Search feature and type in "3 Internet". The 3 Internet program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 3 Internet in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 3 Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3 Internet:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\3 Internet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 3 Internet.
8. After uninstalling 3 Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 3 Internet which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 3 Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 3 Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that 3 Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 3 Internet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-20 04:20:35.233