This page contains complete information on how to remove 2.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall 2.0 from your computerwww.video-gif-converter.com
. You can read more on www.video-gif-converter.com or check for application updates here
. More information about 2.0 can be seen at http://www.video-gif-converter.com
. 2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Free Video to GIF Converter folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling 2.0 is "C:\Program Files\Free Video to GIF Converter\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. 2.0's primary file takes about 1.95 MB (2043392 bytes) and is called FreeVideotoGIFConverter.exe.
The executable files below are part of 2.0. They take about 2.63 MB (2758430
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVideotoGIFConverter.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This info is about 2.0 version 2.0
Some files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove 2.0 from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall 2.0 from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Video to GIF Converter
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Video to GIF Converter\em.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Video to GIF Converter\FreeVideotoGIFConverter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Video to GIF Converter\unins000.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Video to GIF Converter_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Video to GIF Converter\FreeVideotoGIFConverter.exe
2.0 is an application released by www.video-gif-converter.com. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "2.0". If it exists on your system the 2.0 program will be found automatically. After you click 2.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.video-gif-converter.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Free Video to GIF Converter\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 2.0.
8. After removing 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 2.0 by www.video-gif-converter.com from your PC, we are not saying that 2.0 by www.video-gif-converter.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130