2BarCode version 1.04.04
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall 2BarCode version 1.04.04 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall 2BarCode version 1.04.04 from your PCJepDev
. Go over here
where you can get more info on JepDev. More data about the application 2BarCode version 1.04.04 can be seen at http://www.2-Barcode.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2BarCode directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for 2BarCode version 1.04.04 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\2BarCode\unins000.exe". 2Barcode.exe is the 2BarCode version 1.04.04's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.94 MB (4132864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with 2BarCode version 1.04.04. They occupy about 5.11 MB (5353441
bytes) on disk.
- 2Barcode.exe (3.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.04.04
of 2BarCode version 1.04.04.
2BarCode version 1.04.04 is an application marketed by JepDev. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall 2BarCode version 1.04.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall 2BarCode version 1.04.04 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 2BarCode version 1.04.04 or simply activate the Search field and type in "2BarCode version 1.04.04". If it is installed on your PC the 2BarCode version 1.04.04 application will be found very quickly. When you select 2BarCode version 1.04.04 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 2BarCode version 1.04.04, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 2BarCode version 1.04.04:
- The software company is: http://www.2-Barcode.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\2BarCode\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 2BarCode version 1.04.04.
8. After removing 2BarCode version 1.04.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 2BarCode version 1.04.04 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 2BarCode version 1.04.04 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 2BarCode version 1.04.04 by JepDev from your PC, nor are we saying that 2BarCode version 1.04.04 by JepDev is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 2BarCode version 1.04.04 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:44:52.640