You can find below detailed information on how to remove 24x7 Help for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall 24x7 Help from your PCCrawler Group
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Crawler Group. Please follow http://www.24x7Help.org/
if you want to read more on 24x7 Help on Crawler Group's page. 24x7 Help is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 24x7 Help. 24x7 Help's main file takes around 1.25 MB (1311056 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
24x7 Help installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.25 MB (1311056
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to 24x7 Help version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other 24x7 Help versions:
24x7 Help is a program offered by Crawler Group. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase 24x7 Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 24x7 Help from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 24x7 Help or simply activate the Search feature and type in "24x7 Help". If it is installed on your PC the 24x7 Help application will be found automatically. After you select 24x7 Help in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding 24x7 Help, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 24x7 Help:
- The software company is: http://www.24x7Help.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 24x7 Help.
8. After uninstalling 24x7 Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 24x7 Help that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 24x7 Help using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 24x7 Help by Crawler Group from your PC, we are not saying that 24x7 Help by Crawler Group is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 24x7 Help in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-17 01:36:38.897