1and1Mail Free 3.7
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall 1and1Mail Free 3.7 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall 1and1Mail Free 3.7 from your PC1and1Mail
. You can find out more on 1and1Mail or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.yetesoft.com/
if you want to read more on 1and1Mail Free 3.7 on 1and1Mail's website. Usually the 1and1Mail Free 3.7 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1and1Mail directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for 1and1Mail Free 3.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\1and1Mail\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled EDM Free.exe and occupies 5.92 MB (6209024 bytes).
1and1Mail Free 3.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.99 MB (6285947
bytes) on disk.
- EDM Free.exe (5.92 MB)
- uninst.exe (75.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7
of 1and1Mail Free 3.7.
1and1Mail Free 3.7 is a program by 1and1Mail. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall 1and1Mail Free 3.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall 1and1Mail Free 3.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 1and1Mail Free 3.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "1and1Mail Free 3.7". If it is installed on your PC the 1and1Mail Free 3.7 application will be found very quickly. After you select 1and1Mail Free 3.7 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 1and1Mail Free 3.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 1and1Mail Free 3.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yetesoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\1and1Mail\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 1and1Mail Free 3.7.
8. After removing 1and1Mail Free 3.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 1and1Mail Free 3.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 1and1Mail Free 3.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 1and1Mail Free 3.7 by 1and1Mail from your PC, we are not saying that 1and1Mail Free 3.7 by 1and1Mail is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 1and1Mail Free 3.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 08:02:00.620