1Tree Basic 3.0
1Tree Basic 3.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall 1Tree Basic 3.0 from your PCTriSun Software Inc.
. More information on TriSun Software Inc. can be found here
. More information about 1Tree Basic 3.0 can be found at http://www.trisunsoft.com/1tree/
. Usually the 1Tree Basic 3.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TSSI\1Tree Basic directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\TSSI\1Tree Basic\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 1Tree Basic 3.0. The application's main executable file is called 1Tree Basic.exe and occupies 341.50 KB (349696 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in 1Tree Basic 3.0. They occupy 1.02 MB (1067681
bytes) on disk.
- 1Tree Basic.exe (341.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This web page is about 1Tree Basic 3.0 version 3.0
When you're planning to uninstall 1Tree Basic 3.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall 1Tree Basic 3.0:
1Tree Basic 3.0 is a program by TriSun Software Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove 1Tree Basic 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete 1Tree Basic 3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 1Tree Basic 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "1Tree Basic 3.0". If it exists on your system the 1Tree Basic 3.0 application will be found automatically. After you click 1Tree Basic 3.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about 1Tree Basic 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 1Tree Basic 3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.trisunsoft.com/1tree/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TSSI\1Tree Basic\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 1Tree Basic 3.0.
8. After uninstalling 1Tree Basic 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 1Tree Basic 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 1Tree Basic 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 1Tree Basic 3.0 by TriSun Software Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that 1Tree Basic 3.0 by TriSun Software Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 1Tree Basic 3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 02:51:25.897