1Password 22.214.171.1242 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall 1Password 126.96.36.1992 from your computerAgileBits
. Go over here
for more details on AgileBits. Click on http://agilebits.com/
to get more info about 1Password 188.8.131.522 on AgileBits's website. 1Password 184.108.40.2062 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1Password directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall 1Password 220.127.116.112 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\1Password\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. 1Password.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.97 MB (4161808 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with 1Password 18.104.22.1682. They occupy about 9.61 MB (10079217
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 1Password.exe (3.97 MB)
- Agile1pAgent.exe (2.14 MB)
- Agile1pBroker.exe (1.02 MB)
- Agile1pLogin.exe (917.77 KB)
- Agile1pService.exe (750.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (871.66 KB)
This web page is about 1Password 22.214.171.1242 version 1.0
If planning to uninstall 1Password 126.96.36.1992 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall 1Password 188.8.131.522:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\1Password
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\1Password
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\1Password\1Password 3.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\1Password\1Password 4.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\1Password\Uninstall 1Password 3.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\1Password\Uninstall 1Password 4.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AgileBits\1Password 4
1Password 184.108.40.2062 is a program released by AgileBits. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase 1Password 220.127.116.112 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove 1Password 18.104.22.1682 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 1Password 22.214.171.1242 or simply click the Search feature and type in "1Password 126.96.36.1992". If it exists on your system the 1Password 188.8.131.522 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 1Password 184.108.40.2062 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about 1Password 220.127.116.112, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 1Password 18.104.22.1682:
- The software company is: http://agilebits.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\1Password\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 1Password 22.214.171.1242.
8. After removing 1Password 126.96.36.1992, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 1Password 188.8.131.522 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 1Password 184.108.40.2062 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 1Password 220.127.116.112 by AgileBits from your PC, we are not saying that 1Password 18.104.22.1682 by AgileBits is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 1Password 22.214.171.1242 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:22:51.283