This info is about 1Password 188.8.131.527 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall 1Password 184.108.40.2067 from your systemAgileBits
. More information about AgileBits can be seen here
. Detailed information about 1Password 220.127.116.117 can be found at http://agilebits.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\1Password folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove 1Password 18.104.22.1687 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\1Password\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. 1Password.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.39 MB (2508288 bytes) on disk.
1Password 22.214.171.1247 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.03 MB (8419553
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 1Password.exe (2.39 MB)
- Agile1pAgent.exe (2.14 MB)
- Agile1pBroker.exe (1.02 MB)
- Agile1pLogin.exe (915.77 KB)
- Agile1pService.exe (750.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (871.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of 1Password 126.96.36.1997.
1Password 188.8.131.527 is an application by AgileBits. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall 1Password 184.108.40.2067 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase 1Password 220.127.116.117 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 1Password 18.104.22.1687 or simply click the Search field and type in "1Password 22.214.171.1247". The 1Password 126.96.36.1997 program will be found automatically. When you select 1Password 188.8.131.527 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about 1Password 184.108.40.2067, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 1Password 220.127.116.117:
- The web site of the application is: http://agilebits.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\1Password\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 1Password 18.104.22.1687.
8. After uninstalling 1Password 22.214.171.1247, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 1Password 126.96.36.1997 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 1Password 188.8.131.527 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 1Password 184.108.40.2067 by AgileBits from your PC, nor are we saying that 1Password 220.127.116.117 by AgileBits is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 1Password 18.104.22.1687 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 11:43:05.927