This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall 1ClickDownload for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall 1ClickDownload from your computer1ClickDownload
. More information about 1ClickDownload can be found here
. 1ClickDownload is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\1ClickDownload directory, regulated by the user's choice. 1ClickDownload's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\1ClickDownload\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the 1ClickDownload's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 46.36 KB (47474 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside 1ClickDownload. They take about 46.36 KB (47474
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.126473
1ClickDownload has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by 1ClickDownload's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
1ClickDownload is a program offered by 1ClickDownload. Some users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove 1ClickDownload is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase 1ClickDownload using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 1ClickDownload or simply click the Search field and type in "1ClickDownload". If it exists on your system the 1ClickDownload app will be found very quickly. When you click 1ClickDownload in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about 1ClickDownload, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 1ClickDownload.
8. After removing 1ClickDownload, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 1ClickDownload which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 1ClickDownload using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 1ClickDownload by 1ClickDownload from your computer, nor are we saying that 1ClickDownload by 1ClickDownload is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 1ClickDownload supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 10:21:37.530