You can find below details on how to remove 1Click Uninstaller for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall 1Click Uninstaller from your PCSofteza Development
. Check out here
for more information on Softeza Development. Please follow http://www.softeza.com
if you want to read more on 1Click Uninstaller on Softeza Development's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1Click Uninstaller directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling 1Click Uninstaller is C:\Program Files (x86)\1Click Uninstaller\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named 1clickunin.exe and occupies 476.00 KB (487424 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside 1Click Uninstaller. They occupy about 870.50 KB (891392
bytes) on disk.
- 1clickunin.exe (476.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (394.50 KB)
This page is about 1Click Uninstaller version 2.0
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall 1Click Uninstaller:
Additional values that you should remove:
- C:\Program Files\1Click Uninstaller\1clickunin.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\shortcuts\1Click Uninstaller.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\1Click Uninstaller\1clickunin.exe
1Click Uninstaller is a program offered by the software company Softeza Development. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase 1Click Uninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete 1Click Uninstaller from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 1Click Uninstaller or simply click the Search field and type in "1Click Uninstaller". The 1Click Uninstaller app will be found very quickly. When you click 1Click Uninstaller in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 1Click Uninstaller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 1Click Uninstaller:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.softeza.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\1Click Uninstaller\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 1Click Uninstaller.
8. After uninstalling 1Click Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 1Click Uninstaller which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 1Click Uninstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 1Click Uninstaller by Softeza Development from your computer, we are not saying that 1Click Uninstaller by Softeza Development is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 1Click Uninstaller in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:19:38.640