1Checker - Word Plugin
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall 1Checker - Word Plugin for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall 1Checker - Word Plugin from your computerSchoolPal Online
. Check out here
for more info on SchoolPal Online. 1Checker - Word Plugin is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for 1Checker - Word Plugin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall http://www.1checker.com/OneCheckerAddin/1Checker.vsto. The application's main executable file occupies 89.83 KB (91984 bytes) on disk and is titled VSTOInstaller.exe.
1Checker - Word Plugin is comprised of the following executables which occupy 89.83 KB (91984
bytes) on disk:
- VSTOInstaller.exe (89.83 KB)
The current web page applies to 1Checker - Word Plugin version 188.8.131.52
1Checker - Word Plugin is an application marketed by SchoolPal Online. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall 1Checker - Word Plugin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove 1Checker - Word Plugin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 1Checker - Word Plugin or simply activate the Search field and type in "1Checker - Word Plugin". The 1Checker - Word Plugin app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 1Checker - Word Plugin in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 1Checker - Word Plugin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 1Checker - Word Plugin.
8. After removing 1Checker - Word Plugin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 1Checker - Word Plugin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 1Checker - Word Plugin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 1Checker - Word Plugin by SchoolPal Online from your PC, nor are we saying that 1Checker - Word Plugin by SchoolPal Online is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 1Checker - Word Plugin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 12:17:10.113