1912 Titanic Mystery
1912 Titanic Mystery is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall 1912 Titanic Mystery from your computerFreeGamePick
. You can read more on FreeGamePick or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to 1912 Titanic Mystery at http://www.freegamepick.net/
. 1912 Titanic Mystery is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick\1912 Titanic Mystery directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick\1912 Titanic Mystery\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 1912 Titanic Mystery. game.exe is the 1912 Titanic Mystery's main executable file and it occupies approximately 114.00 KB (116736 bytes) on disk.
1912 Titanic Mystery contains of the executables below. They take 3.08 MB (3225801
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (1.82 MB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1912
of 1912 Titanic Mystery.
1912 Titanic Mystery is a program offered by FreeGamePick. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove 1912 Titanic Mystery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 1912 Titanic Mystery from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 1912 Titanic Mystery or simply click the Search field and type in "1912 Titanic Mystery". If it exists on your system the 1912 Titanic Mystery application will be found automatically. After you click 1912 Titanic Mystery in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about 1912 Titanic Mystery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1912 Titanic Mystery:
- The software company is: http://www.freegamepick.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick\1912 Titanic Mystery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 1912 Titanic Mystery.
8. After uninstalling 1912 Titanic Mystery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 1912 Titanic Mystery which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 1912 Titanic Mystery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 1912 Titanic Mystery by FreeGamePick from your PC, nor are we saying that 1912 Titanic Mystery by FreeGamePick is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 1912 Titanic Mystery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 10:31:56.547