This web page contains complete information on how to remove 16_NetDrive2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall 16_NetDrive2 from your systemBdrive Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Bdrive Inc.. Please open www.bdrive.com
if you want to read more on 16_NetDrive2 on Bdrive Inc.'s website. 16_NetDrive2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\NetDrive2 folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling 16_NetDrive2 is "C:\Program Files\NetDrive2\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. 16_NetDrive2's primary file takes around 12.20 MB (12794200 bytes) and its name is NetDrive2.exe.
The following executables are contained in 16_NetDrive2. They occupy 62.71 MB (65752751
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cefs.exe (146.05 KB)
- nd2cmd.exe (11.22 MB)
- ND2SDK_Uninstall.exe (223.68 KB)
- nd2svc.exe (828.55 KB)
- NetDrive2-SDKsetup.exe (33.74 MB)
- NetDrive2.exe (12.20 MB)
- syshelper.exe (19.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (279.99 KB)
- vcredist_vs2008_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- nd2exd.exe (23.05 KB)
- nd2exd.exe (19.55 KB)
This web page is about 16_NetDrive2 version 220.127.116.11
16_NetDrive2 is a program by Bdrive Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove 16_NetDrive2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete 16_NetDrive2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 16_NetDrive2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "16_NetDrive2". The 16_NetDrive2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 16_NetDrive2 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 16_NetDrive2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 16_NetDrive2:
- The web site of the program is: www.bdrive.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\NetDrive2\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 16_NetDrive2.
8. After uninstalling 16_NetDrive2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 16_NetDrive2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 16_NetDrive2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 16_NetDrive2 by Bdrive Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that 16_NetDrive2 by Bdrive Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 16_NetDrive2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 19:34:03.097