123 DVD Converter
123 DVD Converter is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall 123 DVD Converter from your computerDVDVideoTool.Com
. Take a look here
for more info on DVDVideoTool.Com. You can get more details related to 123 DVD Converter at http://www.dvdvideotool.com
. 123 DVD Converter is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\123 DVD Converter directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for 123 DVD Converter is C:\Program Files\123 DVD Converter\unins000.exe. 123 DVD Converter's main file takes about 4.50 MB (4722688 bytes) and its name is 123DVDConverter.exe.
The executable files below are part of 123 DVD Converter. They take an average of 5.64 MB (5918659
bytes) on disk.
- 123DVDConverter.exe (4.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 123
of 123 DVD Converter.
123 DVD Converter is an application marketed by the software company DVDVideoTool.Com. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove 123 DVD Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove 123 DVD Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 123 DVD Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "123 DVD Converter". If it exists on your system the 123 DVD Converter program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 123 DVD Converter in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 123 DVD Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 123 DVD Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dvdvideotool.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\123 DVD Converter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 123 DVD Converter.
8. After removing 123 DVD Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 123 DVD Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 123 DVD Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 123 DVD Converter by DVDVideoTool.Com from your computer, we are not saying that 123 DVD Converter by DVDVideoTool.Com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 123 DVD Converter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-14 17:48:42.283