1000 Light - Years Away
This info is about 1000 Light - Years Away for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall 1000 Light - Years Away from your PCAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. You can find out more on Alawar Entertainment Inc. or check for application updates here
. 1000 Light - Years Away is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Alawar.en\1000 Light Years Away folder, depending on the user's option. 1000 Light - Years Away's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Alawar.en\1000 Light Years Away\Uninstall.exe. 1000lya.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.87 MB (1961992 bytes) on disk.
1000 Light - Years Away is comprised of the following executables which take 4.00 MB (4196919
bytes) on disk:
- 1000lya.exe (1.87 MB)
- 1000lya.wrp.exe (1.76 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (382.55 KB)
This info is about 1000 Light - Years Away version 188.8.131.52
1000 Light - Years Away is a program offered by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase 1000 Light - Years Away is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove 1000 Light - Years Away from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 1000 Light - Years Away or simply click the Search feature and type in "1000 Light - Years Away". If it is installed on your PC the 1000 Light - Years Away app will be found automatically. After you click 1000 Light - Years Away in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 1000 Light - Years Away, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 1000 Light - Years Away.
8. After removing 1000 Light - Years Away, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 1000 Light - Years Away which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 1000 Light - Years Away using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 1000 Light - Years Away by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that 1000 Light - Years Away by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 1000 Light - Years Away in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 12:31:31.000