10-Strike LANState Pro
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall 10-Strike LANState Pro for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall 10-Strike LANState Pro from your PC10-Strike Software
. Additional info about 10-Strike Software can be seen here
. More data about the software 10-Strike LANState Pro can be seen at http://www.10-strike.com/
. Usually the 10-Strike LANState Pro application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike LANState Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing 10-Strike LANState Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike LANState Pro\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called LANState.exe and its approximative size is 5.12 MB (5371216 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in 10-Strike LANState Pro. They occupy 5.81 MB (6092910
bytes) on disk.
- LANState.exe (5.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.01
of 10-Strike LANState Pro. For other 10-Strike LANState Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
10-Strike LANState Pro is a program released by the software company 10-Strike Software. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase 10-Strike LANState Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove 10-Strike LANState Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 10-Strike LANState Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "10-Strike LANState Pro". If it exists on your system the 10-Strike LANState Pro program will be found very quickly. When you click 10-Strike LANState Pro in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 10-Strike LANState Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 10-Strike LANState Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.10-strike.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike LANState Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 10-Strike LANState Pro.
8. After removing 10-Strike LANState Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 10-Strike LANState Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 10-Strike LANState Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 10-Strike LANState Pro by 10-Strike Software from your PC, nor are we saying that 10-Strike LANState Pro by 10-Strike Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 10-Strike LANState Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-28 21:31:52.423