1&1 Office-Drive Manager
1&1 Office-Drive Manager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall 1&1 Office-Drive Manager from your computer1&1 Internet AG
. Go over here
where you can get more info on 1&1 Internet AG. Click on http://www.1und1.de
to get more info about 1&1 Office-Drive Manager on 1&1 Internet AG's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1&1\1&1 Office-Drive Manager directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. 1&1 Office-Drive Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\1&1\1&1 Office-Drive Manager\uninst.exe. DAVSRV.EXE is the 1&1 Office-Drive Manager's main executable file and it occupies approximately 970.11 KB (993392 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in 1&1 Office-Drive Manager. They occupy 1.31 MB (1375802
bytes) on disk.
- DAVSRV.EXE (970.11 KB)
- QFA.EXE (160.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (213.45 KB)
The current web page applies to 1&1 Office-Drive Manager version 2.0.687
alone. You can find below a few links to other 1&1 Office-Drive Manager releases:
1&1 Office-Drive Manager is an application by the software company 1&1 Internet AG. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase 1&1 Office-Drive Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove 1&1 Office-Drive Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 1&1 Office-Drive Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "1&1 Office-Drive Manager". If it exists on your system the 1&1 Office-Drive Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 1&1 Office-Drive Manager in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about 1&1 Office-Drive Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 1&1 Office-Drive Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.1und1.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\1&1\1&1 Office-Drive Manager\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 1&1 Office-Drive Manager.
8. After removing 1&1 Office-Drive Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 1&1 Office-Drive Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 1&1 Office-Drive Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 1&1 Office-Drive Manager by 1&1 Internet AG from your PC, we are not saying that 1&1 Office-Drive Manager by 1&1 Internet AG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 1&1 Office-Drive Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:25:35.787