1&1 MultiMessenger is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall 1&1 MultiMessenger from your system1&1 Internet AG
. You can find out more on 1&1 Internet AG or check for application updates here
. More information about 1&1 MultiMessenger can be found at http://www.1und1.de
. 1&1 MultiMessenger is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1&1\1&1 MultiMessenger directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\1&1\1&1 MultiMessenger\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 1&1 MultiMessenger. The program's main executable file is titled MESSENGR.EXE and occupies 4.81 MB (5047736 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with 1&1 MultiMessenger. They occupy about 6.49 MB (6802137
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CTRLHOST.EXE (116.00 KB)
- JSX.EXE (692.00 KB)
- LAUNCHER.EXE (233.43 KB)
- MESSENGR.EXE (4.81 MB)
- PREVIEW.EXE (124.00 KB)
- QFA.EXE (200.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (347.85 KB)
The current web page applies to 1&1 MultiMessenger version 3.70.2805
1&1 MultiMessenger is a program by 1&1 Internet AG. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove 1&1 MultiMessenger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase 1&1 MultiMessenger with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 1&1 MultiMessenger or simply activate the Search feature and type in "1&1 MultiMessenger". If it is installed on your PC the 1&1 MultiMessenger app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click 1&1 MultiMessenger in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 1&1 MultiMessenger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1&1 MultiMessenger:
- The software company is: http://www.1und1.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\1&1\1&1 MultiMessenger\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 1&1 MultiMessenger.
8. After uninstalling 1&1 MultiMessenger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 1&1 MultiMessenger which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 1&1 MultiMessenger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 1&1 MultiMessenger by 1&1 Internet AG from your computer, we are not saying that 1&1 MultiMessenger by 1&1 Internet AG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove 1&1 MultiMessenger supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 19:23:16.690