01_Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall 01_Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove 01_Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\51.0.2704.63\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --multi-install --chrome --system-level. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.07 MB (1122456 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with 01_Google Chrome. They take about 7.72 MB (8095120
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.07 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (831.65 KB)
- setup.exe (1.42 MB)
- setup.exe (1.50 MB)
The current web page applies to 01_Google Chrome version 51.0.2704.63
01_Google Chrome is an application by Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove 01_Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase 01_Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 01_Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "01_Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the 01_Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 01_Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 01_Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 01_Google Chrome.
8. After removing 01_Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 01_Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 01_Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 01_Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that 01_Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 01_Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 19:34:03.057