You can find on this page details on how to uninstall µTorrent for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall µTorrent from your systemBitTorrent Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on BitTorrent Inc.. You can get more details related to µTorrent at http://www.utorrent.com
. Usually the µTorrent application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling µTorrent is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.15 MB (2256576 bytes) on disk and is titled uTorrent.exe.
The executable files below are part of µTorrent. They occupy about 11.87 MB (12449024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3.4.8_42449.exe (2.26 MB)
- uTorrent.exe (2.15 MB)
- 3.4.9_43359.exe (2.15 MB)
- utorrentie.exe (394.69 KB)
- 3.4.9_43295.exe (2.04 MB)
- utorrentie.exe (378.00 KB)
- BitTorrentAntivirus.exe (125.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11359
of µTorrent. Click on the links below for other µTorrent versions:
...click to view all...
µTorrent is a program by BitTorrent Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove µTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove µTorrent with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate µTorrent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "µTorrent". If it exists on your system the µTorrent application will be found automatically. When you select µTorrent in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about µTorrent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for µTorrent:
- The software company is: http://www.utorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall µTorrent.
8. After uninstalling µTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of µTorrent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing µTorrent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall µTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that µTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall µTorrent supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-27 22:09:13.050