This web page is about µTorrent for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall µTorrent from your computerBitTorrent Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on BitTorrent Inc.. Click on http://www.utorrent.com
to get more facts about µTorrent on BitTorrent Inc.'s website. µTorrent is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing µTorrent is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.03 MB (1077584 bytes) on disk and is labeled uTorrent.exe.
The executables below are part of µTorrent. They take about 1.03 MB (1077584
bytes) on disk.
This data is about µTorrent version 220.127.116.11883
only. You can find here a few links to other µTorrent releases:
...click to view all...
µTorrent is a program released by the software company BitTorrent Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove µTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete µTorrent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate µTorrent or simply activate the Search field and type in "µTorrent". If it is installed on your PC the µTorrent application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click µTorrent in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding µTorrent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for µTorrent:
- The software company is: http://www.utorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove µTorrent.
8. After uninstalling µTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong µTorrent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing µTorrent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall µTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that µTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall µTorrent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 06:06:17.107