This page is about ?Torrent for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ?Torrent from your computerBitTorrent Inc.
. You can find out more on BitTorrent Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about ?Torrent can be found at http://www.utorrent.com/
. ?Torrent is frequently installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for ?Torrent is "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe" /UNINSTALL. The program's main executable file is titled 3.4.2_37252.exe and its approximative size is 1.65 MB (1728336 bytes).
?Torrent installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.30 MB (3456672
bytes) on disk.
- 3.4.2_37252.exe (1.65 MB)
This info is about ?Torrent version 188.8.131.52252
If you're planning to uninstall ?Torrent you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall ?Torrent:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\uTorrent
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\uTorrent\apps\72F0D3E2141065DACF6134D07A06A2DF20590748\btapp
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\uTorrent\apps\72F0D3E2141065DACF6134D07A06A2DF20590748\icon.bmp
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\uTorrent\apps\72F0D3E2141065DACF6134D07A06A2DF20590748\index.html
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\uTorrent\apps\72F0D3E2141065DACF6134D07A06A2DF20590748\index.js
Supplementary values that are not removed:
?Torrent is an application marketed by BitTorrent Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase ?Torrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ?Torrent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ?Torrent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "?Torrent". If it is installed on your PC the ?Torrent application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ?Torrent in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ?Torrent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ?Torrent:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.utorrent.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe" /UNINSTALL
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ?Torrent.
8. After removing ?Torrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ?Torrent which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ?Torrent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ?Torrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ?Torrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ?Torrent supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130