This info is about 알집 9.56 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall 알집 9.56 from your PCESTsoft Corp.
. More information about ESTsoft Corp. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.altools.co.kr
to get more information about 알집 9.56 on ESTsoft Corp.'s website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALZip directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing 알집 9.56 is C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALZip\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. ALZip.exe is the 알집 9.56's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.90 MB (3041496 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside 알집 9.56. They take about 5.91 MB (6199176
bytes) on disk.
- ALMountService.exe (185.71 KB)
- ALMountTray.exe (2.03 MB)
- ALZip.exe (2.90 MB)
- ALZipCon.exe (601.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (215.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.56
of 알집 9.56.
알집 9.56 is an application released by ESTsoft Corp.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase 알집 9.56 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase 알집 9.56 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 알집 9.56 or simply click the Search field and type in "알집 9.56". If it is installed on your PC the 알집 9.56 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click 알집 9.56 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 알집 9.56, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 알집 9.56:
- The publisher is: http://www.altools.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALZip\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 알집 9.56.
8. After uninstalling 알집 9.56, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 알집 9.56 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 알집 9.56 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 알집 9.56 by ESTsoft Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that 알집 9.56 by ESTsoft Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 알집 9.56 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 15:46:20.377