爱奇艺视频3.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall 爱奇艺视频3.0 from your PCQIYI, Inc.
. More info about QIYI, Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details related to 爱奇艺视频3.0 at http://www.iqiyi.com?src=clienticon
. Usually the 爱奇艺视频3.0 application is to be found in the C:\IQIYI Video\PStyle folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for 爱奇艺视频3.0 is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Qiyi\Installer\QiyiInstaller.exe" -uinst. The application's main executable file is named QiyiInstaller.exe and it has a size of 24.23 MB (25403328 bytes).
爱奇艺视频3.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.23 MB (25403328
bytes) on disk.
- QiyiInstaller.exe (24.23 MB)
The current page applies to 爱奇艺视频3.0 version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other 爱奇艺视频3.0 versions:
...click to view all...
爱奇艺视频3.0 is a program released by the software company QIYI, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase 爱奇艺视频3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 爱奇艺视频3.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 爱奇艺视频3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "爱奇艺视频3.0". If it is installed on your PC the 爱奇艺视频3.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 爱奇艺视频3.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 爱奇艺视频3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 爱奇艺视频3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iqiyi.com?src=clienticon
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Qiyi\Installer\QiyiInstaller.exe" -uinst
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 爱奇艺视频3.0.
8. After uninstalling 爱奇艺视频3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 爱奇艺视频3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 爱奇艺视频3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 爱奇艺视频3.0 by QIYI, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that 爱奇艺视频3.0 by QIYI, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove 爱奇艺视频3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 22:31:41.663